After testing the Reviber Plus for fat loss and muscle toning, The Independent on Sunday gave the Reviber Plus 5 out of 5, saying that it not only delivers 'impressive results', but that it is also 'easy to use and is excellent value for money'. Click here to view full article.
The Reviber Plus is an exercise platform designed so that you can:
What The Press Says:
Independent On Sunday: Awarded it 5 out of 5 stars, saying that it not only delivers 'impressive results', but that it is also 'easy to use and is excellent value for money.'
Sunday Mirror Celebs On Sunday: 'Even standing still is a good workout....great for arms and abs too and in a few weeks I could definitely notice a difference.'
Wedding Planner: 'You will definitely feel you are working out from the very beginning and, after a couple of weeks, you will start feeling the results.'
1) "The Reviber Plus is fantastic for improving core stability, muscle toning and muscle strengthening. It's the one piece of home fitness equipment I’ve used that actually delivers these benefits and it's also very good value for money". Marlene Amoo, Sports Scientist, BSc (Hons), and Fitness Professional. Formerly of Sports England.
2) "In just 10 minutes you can achieve a great workout with the Reviber Plus and you really feel the benefits on the major and minor muscle groups. You also feel great euphoria and energy and you will see and feel the difference. Truly Amazing!" Sinead Peak, Pilates Instructor, formerly an instructor at the Central School Of Ballet, James D'Silva Studio, Tri-Yoga and Pilates Off The Square.
3) "I am writing to let you know how happy I am with my Reviber Plus!! I have used several other machines but this is by far the best and most effective. It’s quiet and very compact so it can be used at any time. It really works and exercising has become so much easier. It has made my muscles more toned and defined and I have already dropped two dress sizes, even without dieting! It has also considerably reduced the cellulite on my arms and legs. I am very pleased with my machine and recommend it highly to busy mums who can’t get out to the gym! Thank you !!!" Wendy Campbell
4) "As an osteopathic physician I completely comprehend the value of your unit. It is helping my wife with a long-standing hip disorder and she can walk up steps in a way I haven't seen her achieve since her injury. The benefits have been nothing less than dramatic". Dr Cass Ingram, D.O (author of Body Shape Diet and many other titles).
5) “I’ve dropped a dress size, the results have been that dramatic that six of my friends have bought one”. Denise Christie, Health & Harmony.
6) "At last something to help tone up the flab that doesn't cost the earth! I used to use vibration plates in the gym and really felt toned but the machines were too huge and way too expensive to have at home. Imagine my delight at finding a product that’s got great reviews, is totally affordable, takes up minimal space and really works". Janey Lee Grace
7) "The Reviber plus is the easiest and most convenient way to do a cardiovascular workout. It's tingly,delicious and you can even stand on it whilst you watch the t.v!" Suzie Toase, Actress, star of three Harry Potter films.
8) "I am very impressed with the Reviber Plus and cannot praise it enough for strengthening my legs, thighs and also improving my balance. When I started using it initially I could only do so sitting on a chair but now after 6/7 months I can "do" the full ten minutes standing up. My legs and hips are toned and I'm able to walk longer and faster than I could several years ago. I think it is an excellent machine. Mrs G. (full name provided)
9) "The Reviber Plus is fantastic. The exercise I get from the movement of the platform and from using the power bands is not just good fun, it’s a complete, whole-body workout. It’s the ideal way to side-step one of the regular treks to the gym, and a great substitute for running when the weather is bad. The Reviber Plus is also perfect for people who don’t exercise but want to get in-shape; not just because you can exercise indoors but also because it’s easy-to-use and it has speeds to suit all fitness levels. My personal trainer puts me through my paces on it and I feel that I've done a really thorough workout. It’s great for people of all ages and I even bought one for my daughter. I can't recommend it highly enough, it’s fantastic". Ruby Hammer, co-founder of Ruby & Millie cosmetic brand.
10) "I've had great improvement in my pelvic floor strength since using the Reviber Plus, I put 99% of the improvements down to the Reviber Plus and I've purchased several units for my clients in my salon". Beauty Salon, Bríd Nestor I.T.E.C., .I.B.T.A.C., C.I.D.E.S.C.O., S.A.C.
11) "Initially we just purchased one unit to use in our sunbed shop but our customers enjoy it so much they come in just to use the Reviber Plus! We've just bought another 5 units to put one in each of our tanning rooms and we're also taking direct customer orders as well." Steven Goddard, Beautonics (laserwhite.co.uk).
13) "I came across Whole Body Vibration Training (WBV) about 18 months ago when I attended a Natural Living Show where a vibration trainer was being demonstrated. I was able to try the machine and subsequently attended a local WBV studio. At the time I was recovering from cancer and needed to regain more strength and mobility. I very soon felt the benefits and started to research the whole area of vibration training in more detail and I started to look for a machine which I could use easily at home. During the course of my research I came across the Reviber Plus and this seemed to me to be the ideal unit for home use. I subsequently bought a Reviber Plus and I have to say that this has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. The Reviber Plus is a compact sturdy and well made machine which is easy to set up and use and delivers a powerful and effective treatment. It is also extremely good value for money! I use my Reviber Plus every day and the benefits have been tremendous with marked improvements in muscle strength (particularly in my legs), general body tone/conditioning, increased metabolism, reduction in body fat and weight loss. In short, my Reviber Plus has become an integral part of my rehabilitation following treatment for cancer and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a WBV machine for use at home." Peter Marr.
How is this achieved?
This is achieved with a centrally pivoted platform like a see-saw, which means one foot goes up while the other is going down, just like walking or running. This exercising action works right up to the highest abdominal muscles, and while you are having your legs, buttocks, and core muscles exercised by the movement of the platform, you can use the resistance bands to exercise your chest and arms. The Reviber Plus tones, strengthens, and shapes the body from tip to toe... legs, buttocks, core muscles, chest, arms... everything.
1) On 25th May 2009 the Irish Mail reported on a study which suggests that, used correctly, vibration plates will not only help you lose weight, but will trim the harmful fat that settles around the internal organs and raises the risk of heart disease. To read the full article click here.
2) A study on men found that "...the biological mechanism produced by vibration is similar to the effect produced by explosive power training (jumping and bouncing)."
3) From studies on women the researchers concluded that standing on a vibrating surface is as beneficial as going to the gym for improving leg strength and speed of movement!
4) Click here to view a document that summarises a remarkable study that measured significant results for Fat Loss, Improved Bone Density, Strength, & Balance.
An enjoyable and fun workout!
With the proven platform technology and the addition of the resistance bands, the Reviber Plus becomes the perfect indoor exerciser.